Important to understand
- The minimum term on all ptEnhance subscription plans is 12 months. After the minimum term subscriptions can be cancelled with a month's notice in writing.
- To qualify for the C.H.E.K questionnaires and assessment forms the user is required to supply a copy of their C.H.E.K registration and relevant qualifications.
- To qualify for the C.H.E.K assessment review footage the user is required to supply a copy of their C.H.E.K registration and relevant qualifications.
- There is a 7 day cooling off period for new ptEnhance customers, where the user has the opportunity to obtain a refund within this period. No other refunds will be provided after this date.
- By using the Custom Exercise and/or Custom Questionnaire/Assessment features the user agrees to only create content that does not infringe on copyright of other parties. ptEnhance has no liability for content created by users and will remove any content that is brought to attention as breaching copyright.
- ptEnhance reserves the right to terminate any user at any time who is deemed to be misusing the system.
- A free trial of the system is available for the first 2 weeks of use only.
Terms of Service
Certain areas of ptEnhance, such as sites where Licensee can upload or download files, may include usage guidelines and rules
By using those services on ptEnhance, Licensee agrees to comply with such guidelines and rules.
Electronic Delivery Policy and Your Consent
Licensee agree that ptEnhance may provide to Licensee required notices, agreements and other information concerning ptEnhance
electronically. ptEnhance will post the notices on the home page of ptEnhance or on the relevant web page of the applicable service.
Changes to ptEnhance
ptEnhance may discontinue or change any service or feature on ptEnhance at any time and without notice.
Licensee must provide at Licensee own expense the equipment and Internet
connections that Licensee will need to access and use ptEnhance. If
Licensee access ptEnhance through a telephone line, please call Licensee
local phone company to determine if the access numbers Licensee select
are subject to long distance or other toll charges at Licensee location.
Also, if Licensee access ptEnhance through wireless applications (e.g.,
cell phones), Licensee carrier, such as a wireless carrier, may charge
fees for alerts, web browsing, messaging and other services that require
the use of airtime and wireless data services. Check with Licensee
carrier to verify whether there are any such fees that may apply to you.
Licensee is solely responsible for any costs Licensee incur to access
ptEnhance through any wireless or other communication service.
- Licensee is responsible for all activities conducted under your Licensee account, including the use of Licensee account and Screen Name by others. Licensee isresponsible for keeping Licensee password confidential. Licensee may use the Services for lawful purposes only. Licensee may not submit or transmit through the ptEnhance network any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, business or entity, including ptEnhance and its employees and agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- interferes with the use of ptEnhance by others.
Licensee may not use ptEnhance or any of our communication tools to
transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications
(including e-mails and instant messages). Licensee may not harvest
information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate
the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. Licensee may not
induce or allow others to use ptEnhance to violate the terms of this
section. ptEnhance may terminate Licensee access or use of ptEnhance
immediately and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using
Licensee access to ptEnhance, violates these provisions. ptEnhance may
take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications
from entering, utilizing, or remaining with in our computer or
Content You Post to Public Areas
- ptEnhance do not claim ownership of any Content that Licensee may post. However, by submitting Content to public areas of ptEnhance, Licensee grants ptEnhance, our parent, affiliates, and distributors the right to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, adapt rework and promote this Content in any medium.
No Duty To Monitor
Licensee agree that ptEnhance are not liable for Content that is
provided by others. ptEnhance have no duty to pre-screen Content, but
ptEnhance have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted Content.
ptEnhance reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but
ptEnhance are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such
Procedure For Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
ptEnhance respect the intellectual property of others. If Licensee
believes that Licensee work has been copied and is accessible on
ptEnhance in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please
contact ptEnhance to report possible copyright infringement as soon as
Third Party Sites and Advertisers
ptEnhance may include links to third party websites. Any dealings that
Licensee have with advertisers found on ptEnhance are between Licensee
and the advertiser and Licensee acknowledge and agree that ptEnhance are
not liable for any loss or claim Licensee may have against an