Personal Training Software
What makes ptEnhance the 'world's best' personal training software? That's a big claim...
- We stand by our claim to be the world’s best personal training software. ptEnhance has been designed by personal trainers and CHEK Practitioners with years of personal training experience and built in partnership with Paul Chek and the C.H.E.K Institute. This is NOT a system designed and built by computer nerds with no in the trenches understanding of the day to day operations and challenges of running a personal training business.
- ptEnhance personal training software has more features and more comprehensive functionality than any other personal training software we have come across. Whilst others may do one or two things well ptEnhance personal training software offers a complete business solution in one product.
- At ptEnhance we are not only industry leaders with years of experience, we also listen to our customers. The feedback of our users is incorporated in the updates we make to our personal training software so you can be sure of getting the best and staying on the cutting edge.
Who can use the ptEnhance personal training software?
- The ptEnhance personal training software is just that ‘software for personal trainers’. That of course means software for personal trainers to use with their clients. So if you are a CHEK Practitioner or personal trainer of any other persuasion then ptEnhance is for you. If you are not a trainer but want to work with a trainer to get a great exercise program and support online or off then you may like to work with a personal trainer that uses ptEnhance. Contact us via our contact form and we will do our best to refer you to someone in your area or that suits your needs.
I understand I can have my own website with ptenhance, how does this work?
- Included with ptenhance, you get…
- A customizable website complete with sample text and images that you can edit, add to or remove, enabling you to get a professional online presence the fastest way we know of.
- Choice of a multitude of possible combinations of themes,colors schemes, layouts and page templates to find the design you like. We have done a lot of the work for you to provide a site that helps you to advertise your business and promote your packages.
- The ability to add pages and edit your site yourself whenever you like, quickly and easily without web designer costs.
- Your own branding using the color scheme options and easy upload of your logo and photos.
- A comparable website alone purchased elsewhere could cost you more than 1-2 years of ptEnhance subscription.
Do I need to pay for the hosting of my website?
- One of the many great benefits of ptEnhance, is that there are no additional costs to host your website. This is practically unheard of in the industry, as hosting costs are anything from $300-700 annually. On top of this massive saving, you also get you a sub-domain name for free as well, which saves you an additional $60-100 annually.
What will my website address be? Do I need my own domain name?
- We will give you a sub domain address in the form of yourbusinessname.ptenhance.wpengine.com (for example Johnsmithpt.ptEnhance.com) or (fitbodies.ptenhance.wpengine.com). If you have your own domain name (e.g. www.yourptbusiness.com) or would like to purchase one, contact us and we can help you to get this set up so that your site can appear at that address.
How is ptEnhance personal training software different from other online systems?
- At ptEnhance we offer the complete package! You get the world’s largest exercise library in video and still form, online questionnaires and assessment forms, a personalised training area for your clients to log in to, a personal messaging system to help communicate with clients easily, as well as appointment scheduling and your own online store. There is even a professional website included for you to market yourself online. The only way you will get this with other competitors is to combine 3 or 4 of them together, and pay a lot more money!
What computer requirements do I need to use ptEnhance?
- The only requirements are that you will need broadband and a computer that is less than 5 years old.
I'm not into technology, is ptEnhance easy to use?
- We have designed ptEnhance with the view that even beginners to computers can learn to use ptEnhance hassle free. We will give you a personalised phone demonstration to get you up to speed with the main features quickly. We also have a comprehensive range of help videos to familiarise yourself with, so you get the most out of the system.
Do you have tech support if I run into troubles using ptEnhance?
- Yes we have a helpful support team whom you can email about any problems with the system. ptEnhance staff have extensive experience in the health and fitness industry so understand your perspective. However, most issues can be solved yourself by clicking on the help menu and reading the FAQ’s.
What is the limit on the number of clients I can have on my system?
- Our standard plan gives you a generous 100 active clients limit. However, there is no limit to how many clients you can have on the system should you need more. ptEnhance also caters for Personal Training studios and health clubs, with packages to suit any number of clients/members.Contact us for more details if you are in this situation.
Can I re-use the account if a client leaves my business?
- Absolutely! If a client stops using ptEnhance, you can disable their account giving you room for somebody new. Your client’s information will stay in your ptEnhance system and their account can be re-enabled later. This gives you the ability to work with a larger number of clients over any given time.
Do I have to be a C.H.E.K Institute Trained Professional to use the system?
- Not at all, ptEnhance is designed as much for personal trainers as it is for C.H.E.K Institute Trained Professionals.With your own personalised website, over 2500 exercises to choose from and numerous business systems to help your weekly operations, ptEnhance has something for everyone. Paul Chek has made a number of his questionnaires available to all ptEnhance users regardless of qualification.
What benefits do I get as a C.H.E.K Institute Trained Professional?
- As a C.H.E.K Institute Trained Professional, you have the added bonus of receiving all of the C.H.E.K questionnaires and assessment record forms relevant to your qualifications.
- This means that you can message your clients, have them fill them out the relevant forms online, and review the results at the click of a button
- We also have exclusive review footage of the orthopaedic assessments taught in your level of the CHEK Exercise Coach, CHEK Practitioner and CHEK Golf Biomechanic programs for you to watch and continue your learning.
I have a business partner - can we use the same system?
- Absolutely. We have a number of partnerships using ptEnhance, and can tailor a solution to your needs very easily. With this sort of arrangement it is important to have common ideas on marketing, and website design.
Does ptEnhance work for a studio or gym?
- Yes, there are many features that benefit small medium or large fitness facilities, including a state of the art website, a centralised member management platform, and programme prescription made easy for all of your clientele.
- Call us to discuss what we can do to help tailor a package that suits the needs of your centre.
Can clients take their programs to the gym?
- Yes, when you set up a program for your client they can watch videos of the exercises online and print out their program in a variety of formats to take with them to the gym.
What is the BMA rating I have heard about?
- BMA stands for biomotor ability. All exercises in the ptEnhance library are rated using our patent pending BMA rating.
- Exercises are given a rating from 0 to 5 stars on each of the biomotor abilities of flexibility, strength, speed and skill. The total of these is also given as an indicator of the overall conditioning demand for that exercise.
- Using this rating system, a trainer can more accurately search the library and match exercises to the demands of the client.
Can clients use ptEnhance without a trainer?
- No, the ptEnhance system is designed to enhance the relationship between a trainer and client, not replace it.
- A professional is needed to prescribe exercise programs that are appropriate, provide instruction and monitor the progress of clients as they go.